makewell cash mobs
One of our core values is in supporting local makers and their businesses. Cash mobs do just that. "Cash Mobs are a great way to create an immediate economic impact for local businesses. They provide a promotional opportunity before, during, and after the event and done well can have a lasting effect on a local business."
Makewell hosts two cash mobs each month, and we'd love to have you join us.
Cash Mob Rules:
- Business owner must approve the Cash Mob before the mob is announced
- Locally owned and independently operated
- Have products that cost less than $20
- Business owner must give back to the community in some way
- The date, time and meeting location must be announced at least a week in advance
- Participants encouraged to spend at least $20
At the cash mob, there are four rules:
- Be courtesy to the business owner and staff
- Spend $20
- Meet 3 people you didn’t know before
- Takes lots of pictures using the hashtags #cashmob #cityname
Join Us on
at our next
Want your business to be the destination of our next cash mob? Let us know!