Join us on Saturday, August 4th in Bismarck where we will be having our first-ever gallery pop-up and album release event. We're collected an incredibly talented group of over 20 artists proud of their Midwest heritage with beautiful work to inspire us all.
We invite everyone to come together and celebrate all things Midwest with us, as we gather as a community to support local artists + makers doing what they love.
Each ticket includes:
- Delicious appetizers from Morning Joy Farms
- Local drinks from Mighty Missouri Coffee Co. and Buffalo Commons
- Exclusive access to the Midwest collection of art with over 50+ pieces
- Exclusive access to Joel Porter's new album, 'Prairie Hiraeth'
- A premiere of Joel's 20-minute film highlighting his music
- A wonderful evening celebrating heritage with your community
Want a more private experience? Become a VIP!
On Friday, August 3rd we're hosting a private event for special guests. If you'd like to get first access to the gallery in attendance with the artists themselves in a more intimate setting, this is for you. Each VIP will also get first dibs on Joel's new music album and access to the best appetizers and top-notch drinks for a wonderful evening.
Lacie Van Orman
Michael Van Beek
Want to see the gallery alongside the artists?
Become a VIP!
Hiraeth – (n.) a homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your past.
A major thanks to all of our sponsors as we couldn't do this event without them.